Last month, we presented a webinar by Alan Weintraub, Principal, ECM Solution at Perficient. That presentation is now available for viewing online.
An Enterprise Information Management (EIM) solution provides an integration of structured and unstructured information in a context that is used by users to make decisions. EIM Solutions provide a seamless, role based set of tools that let users be more efficient in completing their key tasks. These tools can include:
- Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Content Management
- Enterprise Search
- E-Mail Management
In this presentation:
- What is the business problem?
- Key Challenge: Unlocking the Value of Information
- What is EIM?
- Why EIM is important
- EIM foundation
- 4 pillars of collaboration
- Components of the strategy
- IBM’s Approach to EIM
- Microsoft MOSS 2007
- Oracle’s EIM Strategy
- Getting started with an EIM solution