“It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” I’m not talking about the upcoming holiday season – I’m referring to budget season!
As you’re making plans for next year – especially around investing in your digital commerce platform – this is the perfect time to think strategically about the future of your online commerce.
54% of eCommerce executives say re-platforming is a top priority in the next year – Forrester
In our on-demand webinar – Four Best Practices When Choosing a Commerce Platform – we show you that re-platforming doesn’t have to be an overwhelming task. We’ll address these best practices, and answer your top commerce re-platforming questions including:
- Establishing a business case
- What you should include?
- How does this add value to the decision making process?
- Defining platform capabilities to achieve your goals
- What types of traffic and devices are driving business to your site?
- What features would help you manage products as well as analyze customer behavior?
- How will sales transactions be managed while also ensuring secure payment processing and PCI compliance?
- What marketing features will help you with online/offline campaigns as well as customer acquisition and retention?
- What types reporting tools will help you measure success?
- Integration with your other platforms and third-party services
- How well does the new platform work with your payment processing, order management, ERP, CRM, and PIM?
- How will your existing CMS work with the platform? Or, do you need a separate platform?
- How should you address workflows and accessibility for different users across your organization?
- Determining platform scalability and choosing the right hosting environment
- What is the best hosting option for the platform and supporting integrations based on current and future business needs?
- How will the platform’s performance be maintained as site traffic and order volumes increase?
- What disaster recovery and/or high availability options exist in the event of infrastructure failure?
Fill out the form below to view the on-demand webinar.