On October 12th and 13th, 2023, we had several Perficient colleagues attend the Puerto Rico IT Cluster’s CIO & IT Leadership Conference, the most important technology leadership in the region.
This year’s conference agenda brought interesting and relevant topics around AI, talent development, new service models, cybersecurity, and data to the forefront. We were able to share ideas with colleagues, customers, and other industry stakeholders, establish new relationships, strengthen existing ones, and further the innovation conversation.
Becoming digital is the surest way for you to understand your customers' needs and meet their expectations. Learn how Perficient can help anticipate what's ahead for you and your customer with a digital strategy centered around empathy, alignment, and agility.
Key Takeaways from the Conference:
- AI is a disruptor. Perficient has invested in artificial intelligence for some time now, and we are working to bring this new technology to organizations that are interested in transforming their business in new ways across finance, marketing, service, analytics, and execution.
- Collaboration is a key element of innovation. You must leverage many technologies to bring success to organizations as they transform their businesses in the face of economic uncertainty and continued globalization. We are uniquely positioned with partnerships across leading and emerging technologies that enable us to support our customers’ journeys.
- Private and public organizations recognize that the need to innovate is a constant necessity, and they are looking for partners with innovation in their DNA to help them navigate these dynamic and constant changes. We bring global expertise and local know-how that enables transformation and spurs business velocity and growth.
- Talent development is critical as new technologies and models require young talent to stay at the front of new trends and capabilities, using the proper education programs to foster innovation. Perficient aligns with these goals through our internship programs, a partnership with the Mark Cuban Foundation’s AI Bootcamps, initiatives like our Bright Paths program, and the constant development of our team through access to education and growth tools.
- Data and interoperability is key. Data, cloud platforms, and application modernization drive new customer experiences in hybrid environments. These environments must interconnect in order to maximize business insights for organizations as they pursue transformation strategies and maximize IT investments and ROI across their businesses.
We are excited to have been a part of the conference and look forward to the continued dialog around innovation and strategic investments focused on digital transformation.