In today’s digital landscape, having a solid digital strategy and embracing cutting-edge technology are key factors for business success. However, many enterprise organizations face challenges when it comes to coordinating the rollout of new marketing technology products and achieving scalable growth.
Without a Digital Strategy, your Business may Fail.
It’s simple: change is tough for large corporations for a variety of reasons.
- Financial and risk aversion may be obstacles to cutting-edge technology.
- Organizational inertia and reluctance to change may stunt accelerated growth.
- Lack of insight on how to maximize the return on their investments in new technologies, minimize risk, and ensure that their new products will truly contribute to their success.
Overcoming Hurdles and Driving Results
In this series of articles, we will explore how Optimizely tools can help businesses overcome these hurdles and drive results. Whether you’re focused on growth marketing like experimentation / personalization, scaling your e-commerce revenue, or migrating to a new content management system, we’ll provide insights and recommendations for leveraging Optimizely’s product suite. While Optimizely is used as an example, the concepts discussed can apply to other digital experience tools as well.
Optimizely Products Are Organized Into These Categories:
- Orchestrate – Content Management System and Content Marketing Platform
- Experiment – Web and Feature Experimentation
- Monetize – Commerce for B2B and B2C
For each of these types of businesses, we’ve created a resource to explain why they might need to change their processes and suggest ways to introduce marketing technology tools to your technology stack. Please note that this doesn’t take into consideration other third-party software, including analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), email marketing applications (Marketo, Klaviyo, Pardot), CRM databases (Salesforce, HubSpot), or more advanced CDPs (Tealium, Segment, or mParticle).
We’ve identified why each sort of company should upgrade, add, or replace marketing technology and system products. While the results may vary, the following are consistent for each business: Based on the primary solution for their business, choose a product to get recommendations and considerations when embarking on your digital transformation journey:
Most businesses would be concerned about how these new changes will affect the following factors:
- Integration and Flexibility: To run their businesses, online businesses use a lot of different methods and tools. Companies can make it easier to connect systems, simplify processes, and learn from data-driven decision-making if they keep up with changes in technology and platforms. Systems that are flexible and work well together make it easier to run a team and improve the general success of a business.
- Future-proofing: For marketing and content processes to be safe for the future, they must be able to adapt to changes in technology. Companies can set themselves up for future growth and innovation by adopting new technologies like AI, virtual reality, voice commerce, and blockchain. Businesses can stay relevant and take advantage of new possibilities if they can predict and use future industry standards.
- Ongoing support and technical help: Lastly, customer service and help from the company is likely one of the most important things to think about when making a big change to your systems and tools. Let’s be honest: getting these processes to work right is hard, and you’re going to have a lot of questions. Your business needs to be happy with how quickly the vendor responds, how often they tell you about changes, and how great their help desk support is.
By prioritizing staying ahead of technology and platform changes, enterprise companies can gain a competitive advantage, meet customer expectations, deliver exceptional user experiences, ensure scalability and performance, address security and compliance requirements, enable integration and flexibility, and future-proof their businesses in the rapidly evolving digital landscape.
Please get in touch with us if you have questions or want to learn more about how we can help you build a world-class strategy to keep your platforms up-to-date and grow the results of your current platforms.