Customer experience (CX) is vital to the success of any business, and Perficient’s Lead Commerce Strategist Justin Racine joined CX expert Nichole Devolites on CMSWire’s CX Decoded podcast to share real-life examples of customer experience, from having to buy a gold velvet jacket twice to cancelling cable via AI chatbot.
What You’ll Learn from the Episode
There’s a lot that goes into creating a great customer experience beyond building a journey for someone to follow. Other things that the podcast discusses are:
- Prioritizing the employee experience (EX) through employee engagement and creating a positive workplace culture to boost your customer experience
- Measuring CX and EX metrics together because they both help to paint the complete picture and boost ROI
- Treating customers well because they remember both the exceptional and the terrible experiences they’ve had
- The rise of AI-assisted chatbots and how important human interaction is in customer service
- How nostalgia in branding can create a positive experience with consumers
- How building a sense of community and empathy is valuable to any experience
Listen to the full podcast here!