GOOGLE! Yes, sure you heard about it! But do you know the other search engines that can help us academically. There are a large number of excellent search engines in the world that specialize in science, books & other useful- smart information.
List you might be hearing for the first time:
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
- Refseek: It’s an Academic search engine. Locates relevant academic search results from encyclopedias, web pages, journals & books. To browse from we have, Atlases, Coding, Encyclopedias, Health & Medical, Software, Visual Arts & many more.
- Worldcat : Need access to global libraries? Here’s 20,000 for you! To locate trustworthy & unique material that are cannot be found elsewhere except for a LIBRARY, your search ends here, with just one easy search box!
- SpringerLink : Gives access to 10 million scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols, reference works and proceedings. To explore we have Astronomy, Climate, Energy, Law, Statistics, Physics &many more domains to explore.
- Bioline : It is a library of published bioscientific journals making bioscience information generated in Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, Ghana, India, Iran, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda and Venezuela available to the international research community world-wide.
- PDFDrive : It is the largest website for free PDF downloadable books. Claim more than 225 million titles.
Do you know them?
Or do you use others? Please add in the comments!