2023 is almost here! New goals, new projects, and technological advancements are right around the corner. But before we look forward, we should reflect on the past year. There has been some great insight posted by my Perficient colleagues that can be great resources for managers, analysts, and administrators within the Enterprise Management Performance space. Below are just a few highlights that can help provide guidance and information for you all!
Perficient’s Journey to Oracle ERP and HCM Cloud
- Our overall strategy and approach by phases
- How the team Leveraged Accounting Hub to access transactions in legacy systems
- Overview of the Long-term global footprint which includes Oracle Projects, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, and Cloud Expenses
- How Absence Management, and Time and Labor were combined with Projects
- Integrating Kyriba for treasury management and ONESOURCE for tax
- Last but not least – Lessons learned how to build your own business case for transformation
HFM to FCC – From the Customer’s Point of View
In this four-part series, we hear directly from Perficient customers – Richard Ng, Director, Financial Systems, Cardtronics, and John Oliphant, Financial Developer Lead Allegis Group – on their experiences with replacing HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) with Oracle’s Financial Consolidation and Close cloud offering.
Rather watch & listen than read? Click here for the recorded webinar, which also includes commentary from Rich Wilkie, Oracle VP, EPM Product Management
Enhance Oracle EPM Reporting with Incorta Dashboards
In 2022, Perficient and Incorta announced a new partnership. Our practice lead, Mazen Manasseh, provides a very informative post on the benefits of combining Incorta dashboards with Oracle EPM. For those EPM techies who may not be familiar with Incorta – it is a truly unified data analytics platform that aggregates large complex data in real time with no data warehouse required. Powered by Direct Data Mapping™, Incorta can make tens of billions of rows of data across multiple source databases analytics-ready in a matter of minutes.
Interested in a live demo of Incorta? Feel free to contact Mazen!
Bonus! – Also be sure to check out Mazen’s post on Implementing Incorta for Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP