Perficient’s Director of Commerce Strategy Justin Racine was recently named one of CMSWire’s Contributors of the Year.
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
CMSWire is one of the leading communities of CX professionals, whose goal is to advance its members via high-impact knowledge. The Contributor of the Year recognition is awarded to authors whose articles greatly resonated with the CMSWire community of professionals this year.
Justin brings a unique perspective to his columns covering ecommerce, customer-focused experiences, and branding strategy. He covered a multitude of topics throughout the year, all of which can still guide companies as we head into 2023:
- The Communal Side of Customer Experience – A purchase is only part of the equation for a transaction – the other side is enabling your customers to connect with each other and share their love for your brand.
- Guess Who’s Back, Back Again – QR’s Back, Tell a Friend – QR codes have been resurrected from the dead and are a fantastic way to enable customers to shop or digest information right from their mobile device.
- The Customer Experience Secret Amazon Doesn’t Want You to Know About – Inventory transparency is the “secret sauce” to driving exceptional customer experience in digitally-enabled commerce environments in 2023.
- Be a ‘Method Customer’ to Improve Customer Experience – Step into your customers shoes and live through the experiences your brand has. It will help more than you think in redefining how customers want to interact.
- Be Like Chris, Empower Social Employee Personality Engagement – Don’t be afraid to enable your employees to go above and beyond through social media – it just might gain national news coverage.
- Cheap Beer and Recessions: How to Survive and Thrive with Exceptional Customer Experience – Price isn’t always the most important factor to customers – focus on enabling experiences and nostalgic feelings through your brand to help lift you through an imminent recession in 2023.
- Retail Is – and Always Will Be – Integral to Digital Customer Experience – Digitally-led experiences are more important than you think in driving in-store foot traffic. Leverage digital and in-store as a tag team duo that can’t be beat in 2023.
- Are You Ghosting Your Customers? – Don’t leave your customers on read – focus on social and customer service channels to make sure all customer concerns are heard and dealt with.
- Influencer Marketing Lessons Learned from Kanye West Fallout – Think twice before enabling a celebrity to endorse your brand – but if you do, make sure to do your homework on their past before you give them your product to promote.
Read more from Justin Racine on Perficient’s blog, and contact us to work with Justin and our team on your commerce strategy. Our experts have helped some of the world’s biggest brands across industries create experiences that delight and deliver results.