We are pleased to announce that we have been ranked the eighth-largest healthcare management consulting firm in Modern Healthcare’s 2022 survey. The annual survey ranked healthcare management consulting firms according to 2021 revenue from total healthcare consulting fees.
Modern Healthcare has also recognized Perficient as the fourth-largest IT consulting firm.
“As a trusted digital partner to the largest healthcare organizations in the U.S., we are honored to be recognized as a top management consulting firm,” said Hari Madamalla, vice president, Perficient. “Our jump from ninth the past two years to eighth this year further validates the work we’re doing to support enterprises in their pursuit of healthcare’s ‘quintuple aim’ – elevating community health and improving personalized care while enhancing organizational efficiencies, clinician well-being, and health equity.”
Personalize Your Healthcare Marketing: Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly
Strategize, execute, and grow a personalization strategy that meets healthcare consumers where they are and drives better health outcomes.
Get the Guide
Our teams stitch together strategy, data, and technology to help leading healthcare organizations improve health, differentiate their brand, optimize care, and build trust.
- Navigate Your North Star Strategy: Our healthcare strategy team helps you tackle your specific challenges through assessments, best practice advice, strategy, and roadmaps.
- Elevate Health, Digitally: Our digital health experts build strategies and solutions to transform healthcare delivery, improve patient engagement, and solve inefficiencies.
- Deliver Fully Integrated Experiences: Interoperability and integration are driving healthcare’s future. Confidently navigate regulatory requirements and consumer trends spurring these investments.
- Harness Data for Growth: Break down silos and put data, analytics, and technology to work in ways that boost your competitive edge.
- Reach and Engage Consumers: Healthcare marketing is changing. Together, we’ll set the pace for enduring consumer relationships built on intelligence and trust.
- Execute for Outcomes: It takes staff commitment, planning, and execution to drive ongoing success. Extend your team with our experts, and optimize with agile where you need it most.
Management Consulting and End-to-End Digital Solutions for Healthcare Payers, Providers
Our healthcare capabilities are powered by experts who understand the unique challenges facing the industry. The 10 largest health systems and 10 largest health insurers in the U.S. have counted on us to support their end-to-end digital success.
With more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, Perficient is a trusted end-to-end digital provider delivering award-winning digital technology solutions. Perficient helps healthcare organizations design and implement solutions that reduce healthcare costs, enable interoperability, satisfy regulatory requirements, leverage key data insights, engage health consumers, and deliver enhanced quality of care.
We bring pragmatic, strategically-grounded know-how to our clients’ initiatives. And our work gets attention – not only by industry groups that recognize and award our work but also by top technology partners that know our teams will reliably deliver complex, game-changing implementations. Most importantly, our clients demonstrate their trust in us by partnering with us again and again. We are incredibly proud of our 90% repeat business rate because it represents the trust and collaborative culture that we work so hard to build every day within our teams and with every client.
For more information about Perficient’s expertise in the healthcare industry and strategic management consulting capabilities, subscribe to our blog and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn. Or contact us to explore your specific needs and goals.
This is best one article so far I have read online. I would like to appreciate you for making it very simple and easy. Keep posting such kind of blogs as they are really informative, wish you good luck for your future blogs.