The HCL Commerce Global Summit is right around the corner, and we are excited to invite you to our engaging panel discussion about the capabilities of HCL Commerce V9 on Wednesday, July 20th at The Chicago House of Blues! Our esteemed panel of enterprise-class clients will discuss what made them decide to upgrade to HCL Commerce V9, how their organization is benefiting, and their top lessons from the migration.
- Mike Rabbior, Principal & Chief Strategist of Commerce at Perficient
- Chip Pryor, Global E-Commerce Lead, GIS at Husqvarna
- Amy Schultz, Associate Director of Digital Commerce at School Specialty
- Jemmie Adams, Manager of E-Commerce Technical Services for Wacoal America
- Mark Stiver, Ecommerce Director at Trivantage
V9 Capabilities and Offerings
HCL V9 is a proven and stable eCommerce solution trusted by the world’s biggest brands. The platform supports every business model, B2B, B2C, and B2B2C so every client can succeed in the ever-changing eCommerce world. During the panel discussion, you will learn about various V9 benefits including how the platform helps businesses reduce cost, improve performance, and deliver better value.
Whether you have already made the move to V9, are in the midst of moving to V9, or are still evaluating your next move, come join our esteemed panel of business leaders on Wednesday, July 20th from 4:30pm to 5:15pm as they discuss what has them excited about V9 and all the latest features of its modern architecture. We’ll see you there!