Leading healthcare organizations are presented with opportunities to meet an accelerated demand for services being driven by a rise in health consumerism, the need to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, increased cost pressures, and alternative reimbursement models. These healthcare organizations are undergoing Finance transformation and utilizing technology to bridge the gap.
Watch on-demand to learn how leading healthcare companies, with Perficient’s help, have overcome common financial challenges that hindered their ability to meet these opportunities.
- Inflexible, non-driver-based planning models
- Lack of ability to report by department and/or service line
- Difficulty linking annual plans to strategic plans for different business areas
- Managing consolidation and close processes across various acquired entities
- Lack of integration between workforce and financial planning
Additionally, Dave Collins from OneStream provided a live demonstration of a new OneStream healthcare solution that addresses common payer and provider challenges with planning, analysis, and reporting.
If you are interested in learning more about how you can modernize and streamline CPM applications and financial processes with a move to the cloud, Perficient can help.