We are excited to announce that Perficient and AWS are partnering to offer an insight-filled, interactive workshop on Amazon Connect on May 25th at noon CDT – register here.
This virtual workshop will help transform your thinking around designing contact centers that engage customers through the Five Pillars of Effective Customer Engagement: Customer Support, Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Knowledge Base, and Self-Service. Using AWS tools like Amazon Connect to integrate the Five Pillars, you can design a contact center that dramatically improves the overall customer and agent experience while lowering costs.
Learn the six most common pitfalls when upgrading your contact center, and how Amazon Connect can help you avoid them.
To register for this upcoming event please fill out our registration form here!
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn why each Pillar is essential for effective customer engagement
- Explore ways to architect your contact center so that it focuses on customer engagement through strategic integration
- Understand how AWS tools such as Amazon Connect, API Gateway, Lex, Polly, Kendra, Lambdas, and Cognito can integrate your resources and help you continuously improve your customer interactions
- Discover tips for contact center anticultural design based on Perficient’s extensive experience
- Understand how effective contact center design can improve KPIs like call deflection, AHT, and more
for more information on how Perficient can help you get the most out of Amazon Connect, including our implementation, managed services, bootcamp, and health check offering, please contact us here.