We are excited to announce our partnership with Incorta, the only unified data analytics platform that aggregates large complex data in real time with no data warehouse required. Powered by Direct Data Mapping™, Incorta can make tens of billions of rows of data across multiple source databases analytics-ready in a matter of minutes. Our new dedicated Incorta practice will enable our clients to leverage the platform to acquire, enrich, analyze, and act upon business data with unmatched speed, simplicity and insight.
In the 2021 Wisdom of the Crowds BI Market Study by Dresner Advisory, Incorta outperformed the overall sample of 26 software vendors, ranking above average across 78% of the key evaluation metrics, and received a perfect “recommend” score. In addition, the research highlights Incorta as an overall leader in Customer Experience and Vendor Credibility, with top-five rankings in vendor “Confidence” and “Sales and Service,” beating out Amazon, Google, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, Qlik and Tableau.
What differentiates Incorta?
- Blueprints (ready to use dashboards and data model) specifically built for Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud SaaS, NetSuite, SAP, and Salesforce
- Faster initial implementation & ongoing enhancement rollouts
- Elevated performance and report response times
- Data Volume and scalability to handle billions of rows, without the need to build aggregate tables
- Drill-down On-demand – Incorta lets users explore freely. Since all the data is available, users can drill into any level of detail, root cause analysis or new cuts or comparisons are available on-demand and instant.
“Perficient’s Incorta practice is closely aligned with our Enterprise Resource Planning and Corporate Performance Management teams. We believe the solution is synergistic with ERP implementations especially cloud migrations that provide business transformational opportunities for our clients,” said Joseph Klewicki, General Manager at Perficient. With 14% of existing customers Fortune 500 companies, inclusion in the 2021 Gartner “Cool Vendors” report for Analytics and Data Science and $120 million in Series D funding led by Prysm Capital, we believe as do others that Incorta will continue to revolutionize the modern data analytics platform.