Data and technology are driving the Industrial Revolution 4.0. But to be able to drive business forward with data and technology, businesses need to be data literate.
In season 2 episode 8 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Ben Jones, Co-Founder & CEO of Data Literacy, discuss data explosion, the issues of interpretation, and what he does to solve those problems.
- Being data literate versus being data savvy [4:53]
- 17 key traits of being data literate [7:58]
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders [12:56]
- Assessing data literacy [21:01]
- Verifying data sources [33:20]
- Ben’s data cheat sheets [37:48]
- Data tools [40:39]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Apple | Google | Spotify | Amazon | Stitcher | Pocket Casts
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Ben Jones, Co-founder & CEO, Data Literacy
Learn More About Our Data Governance Solutions.
If you are interested in learning more about Perficient’s Data + Intelligence services capabilities or would like to contact us, click here.
If you or someone you know would make a great guest on our show, email us.