Healthcare marketers want to “Wow” – to help their consumers, teams, and organizations thrive. But they often tell us that they’re struggling to make it happen.
While marketers and experience leaders have big goals, the work of connecting all the dots – the data, insights, and integrated tools that drive meaningful, personalized connections – may leave teams feeling technologically frustrated and overwhelmed.
Personalize Your Healthcare Marketing: Crawl, Walk, Run, Fly
Strategize, execute, and grow a personalization strategy that meets healthcare consumers where they are and drives better health outcomes.
We help healthcare leaders proactively and efficiently attract and nurture prospective patients, members, and customers as they make choices about their care. As the healthcare landscape continues to evolve with organizational consolidations and new marketplace disruptors, healthcare marketing’s role is all the more vital.
We recently published a new video that quickly highlights the challenges and opportunities facing healthcare marketing and experience teams:
Empowering Healthcare Marketing and Experience Leaders
We help the largest payers and providers in the U.S. strategize, plan, and deploy transformative change with lasting impacts – providing high-quality and affordable care, engaging and empowering consumers on their healthcare journey, and positioning their organization for innovation, agility, and efficiency. Read about some of the successes our consumer experience leadership has helped organizations achieve:
- Providing the Most Connected Network in Healthcare: Modernizing CRM and IT infrastructure has provided the client with significant improvements to business performance, expanded opportunities for provider and patient engagement and selling, and most importantly, a scalable platform to support change and growth as a leader in the healthcare technology space.
- Boosting New Patient Acquisition: “Perficient provided a lot of the strategy early on, and I think those insights were critical. Not only did Perficient have the history and experience with open scheduling, but they were also able to help us think through the problem strategically. What are the key considerations? Perficient really helped lay the foundation and strategy in order to make it a success.” – Director, Web Strategy, Henry Ford Health Systems
- Showcasing Healthcare Innovation With a Bold Web Experience: Leveraging our vast experience in healthcare and deep technical knowledge of Houston Methodist’s Sitecore platform, we brought the Center’s full vision to life, helping prove why the group’s work attracts attention of some of the boldest and most transformative names in the healthcare space.
- Building Relationships Through Integrated Engagement: “Perficient delivered an engaging enterprise web presence, a key component to our integrated campaigns, to capture patients in our highly competitive market. We have built a long-term partnership with Perficient because they focus not only on our current needs but also on our future digital success.” – Manager of Digital Marketing, Edward Elmhurst Health
- Reshaping Member Engagement: The original investment generated $34 million in revenue in the first year, and positioned the marketing team as a credible, reliable, and trustworthy resource that contributes to membership and revenue growth.
Right Message, Right Customer, Right Time
We maximize your marketing by deeply engaging your patients, members, and customers in their personal health journey. Learn more about our capabilities, and contact us to explore solutions that will build consumer trust and elevate the healthcare experience.