This use case describes how to process multiple files simultaneously by assigning number of threads on runtime.
- Can assign N number of threads on runtime based on CPU utilization.
- Can process all the files in less time.
Required applications to work on this use case
- Using command prompt
- Any IDE for Java
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
This document helps to solve technical challenges while processing multiple files by assigning threads to each file and process simultaneously.
Sample files to be processed
- Get the list of all files in Array.
- Assign number of threads.
- Assign files equally to each thread.
- Assign remaining files to the last thread.
- Run all the threads and wait to complete execution of all the threads.