Perficient’s Amazon Connect Experience (PACE) solution amplifies the power of Amazon Connect with several added features and managed services. As we continue to develop and customize our software to your needs, we will post blogs with new features and processes we have added, changed, or fixed. To learn more about PACE visit our dedicated landing page!
Now, you can configure multiple survey questions for your Web Chat customers. With three different types of questions (yes/no, scale, and free text), you have the ability to learn more about your customers’ experiences with your agents and dive deeper into their responses by configuring follow-up questions!
Web Chat Attachments:
You asked, we listened!
Now, agents and customers can seamlessly share files directly with one another.
Learn the six most common pitfalls when upgrading your contact center, and how Amazon Connect can help you avoid them.
But what about security? Since security is crucial, the files can be encrypted at rest, and there is a configurable retention period.
And There is More!
Our web chat widget is more customizable than ever with the following additions:
- Customizable language icon for automatic chat translations.
- Configurable, user-friendly names for Bot and System messages.
- Customizable Hang Up and Resume buttons.
- Select custom colors for the “Connecting” message.
- Support for header images.
Plus, we added a couple of other enhancements!
- User audio notifications for new, incoming chat messages.
- Tooltips for all buttons on the web chat widget.
- APIs for developers to set custom attributes for web chats.
- Button to expand the size of the web chat widget.
- New start chat button for users that ended an active chat conversation.
- Typing indication for end-users to see when the agent is responding.
Changes We’ve Made:
The Prompts Manager is now more powerful in managing audio prompts on the fly, but that’s not all! We also made the following changes:
- Improved the altering and logging components.
- Deprecated the ‘userName’ attribute as a query string parameter for the Web Chat Widget.
- Standardized the “Powered by PACE” subtitle
We’re an Amazon Connect Service Delivery Partner with more than 20 years of experience delivering customer engagement solutions. We offer unparalleled contact center experience to accelerate innovation with AWS and Amazon Connect. In addition, our cloud expertise enables us to create powerful solutions while maintaining business agility and flexibility, while our dedicated CRM and ERP practices ensure seamless integrations with legacy applications.
To learn more and get in touch with our customer engagement practice, visit our Customer Engagement webpage!