DataOps, an intersection of Lean Manufacturing, Agile, and DevOps, helps improve speed of deployment to operationalize an end to end data and analytics pipeline. Data Engineering and Analytics must keep up with the speed of Software development since everyone is talking about Data being the future of personalization.
In season 2 episode 4 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Christopher Bergh, CEO of DataKitchen, discuss DataSecOps, DataGovOps, and key KPI’s used to identify if DataOps is successful.
- Why dataops is important for data leaders [4:58]
- Devops vs. dataops [9:25]
- Automation and dataops [12:54]
- Storage needed for successful dataops [16:10]
- Excel analytics and dataops [20:30]
- Dev secops 22:38
- How to measure dataops success [27:54]
- Chris’s dataops manifesto [33:14]
- Lightning Round [38:46]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Christopher Bergh, CEO of DataKitchen
Learn More About Our Data Governance Solutions.
If you or someone you know would make a great guest on our show, email us.