In my previous blog, An Introduction to Service Cloud Voice, I provided a high-level overview of Service Cloud Voice and some key benefits a part of this offering. In this post, I will cover why Amazon Connect is the best option for Service Cloud Voice telephony and what some of the advantages and capabilties of using the number one cloud provider are by tapping into its vast ecosystem of services to not only amplify customer experience, but to modernize and expand your business further.
Benefits of Amazon Connect
By using Amazon Connect, which is an omnichannel cloud contact center solution, businesses have the benefit of entering either new or existing AWS architectures and implementations, leaving the door open to various possibilities.
One of those possibilities is custom Contact Center integrations. Legacy telephony solutions are challenging, expensive, and sometimes even unattainable, but with Amazon Connect and AWS, customers can easily build complex futureproof solutions tailored for their business needs without worrying about scaling.
Often times call deflection and ease of use fall into a “good to have” category for businesses as they don’t have the appetite to pursue complicated AI-driven, self-servicing IVR options. Amazon Connect makes it easy to implement various data or Salesforce (CRM) lookups, natural language processing and understanding, intent-based routing, and flow execution. These capabilties allow callers to accomplish meaningful connections fast, without waiting in a queue or talking with a live agent. The same cloud infrastructure can empower agents to increase productivity and reduce Average Handle Time.
Because Amazon Connect is a flexible, cloud contact center and a part of the ever-growing AWS ecosystem, it would almost be impossible to list out every single benefit it would provide to a business.
AWS Ecosystem and Amazon Connect
Plan. Expand. Optimize. A Cloud Migration Workbook.
Strategize the next steps of your organization's application modernization journey leveraging our experts' pragmatic approach.
With the expanding partnership between Salesforce and Amazon Web Services (AWS), businesses are able to combine the world’s #1 CRM with the industry cloud leader. This enables rapid Contact Center scaling without exhaustive planning or IT infrastructure team involvement, which permits businesses to meet unforeseen demands or pivot according to market changes.
Let’s cover some of the key services that could be implemented to take your Contact Center to the next level:
- Amazon Connect – An easy-to-use omnichannel cloud contact center solution, which is the telephony backbone of the Service Cloud Voice offering. It handles audio streams, call routing, and recording aspects of the contact center.
- AWS Lambda – A serverless compute service that lets you run code without provisioning or managing servers which will be used as a building block for various Contact Center related integrations.
- Amazon Lex – Provides conversational interfaces into any application using voice and text to recognize the intent of the text, to build applications with highly engaging user experiences and lifelike conversational interactions.
- Amazon S3 – Scalable object storage service that enables storing and retrieving any amount of data which removes the burden of worrying about your Contact Center data storage.
- Contact Lens for Amazon Connect – This feature of Amazon Connect enables you to better understand the sentiment and trends of customer conversations to identify a crucial company and product feedback.
The above services are just an example of some of the key implementations businesses could leverage in order to provide the best possible customer experience, empower their agents, and set themselves on a path of success, all powered by the vast AWS cloud ecosystem.
Learn More with Perficient’s Subject Matter Experts
If you are interested in Service Cloud Voice and need guidance on maximizing your CRM or contact center’s efficiency, we can help. Salesforce and Amazon Web Services (AWS) expanded their global strategic partnership and at Perficient, we are an APN Advanced Consulting Partner for Amazon Connect and a Certified Salesforce Consulting Partner, which gives us a unique set of skills to accelerate your cloud, agent, and customer experience.
Perficient takes pride in our personal approach to the customer journey where we help enterprise clients transform and modernize their contact center and CRM experience with platforms like Amazon Connect, Service Cloud Voice, or Salesforce.
For more information on how Perficient can help you get the most out of Amazon Connect and Service Cloud Voice, please contact us here.
*Service Cloud Voice is powered by Salesforce Service Cloud and provided by Salesforce, and Amazon Connect which is provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc. and AMCS LLC.