As organizations increasingly migrate toward cloud ERPs, Treasury has an opportunity to impact and optimize the ERP project. In this session, Shelley Ives, Senior Solutions Architect at Perficient and Kirsten Lemke, Payments Specialist at Kyriba, the global leader in cloud treasury and finance solutions, explore the areas of impact, the complexities of bank connectivity, as well as the advantages of implementing a payment hub with fraud solutions.
- What Treasury functions should be considered in ERP requirements
- How can Treasury functions be optimized in an ERP project
- Connectivity as a Service
- Payments & Fraud Prevention
- Treasury functionality pitfalls to avoid in your ERP project
Come prepared with your questions for Perficient’s team. If you’re unable to join the live event, all registrants will receive links to the presentation materials and a recording of the on-demand webinar post-event. Register today!