2020 had a significant impact on families from many perspectives. Consumers who worked extremely hard to achieve coveted top credit scores were caught off guard and ended up having to rely on their savings to stay in good standings with banks and creditors.
Become an Experience Maker in Financial Services and Insurance
This lookbook spotlights how Perficient and Adobe, together, helped some of the world’s best brands create and capture the memories of their clients, employees, and other key target audiences.
Unfortunately, no one could predict how long the impact would last, and therefore those consumers fell into delinquency.
With the government relief programs anticipated to end in 2021 and hopes of a quick return to stable and steady income levels, your customers need help.
Customer Loyalty and Retention Must Be Top of Mind!
Banks and credit providers need to adopt a new mindset for thinking beyond just collecting the payment. They should be asking themselves:
- Do we have segmentation and data analytics to better understand who is delinquent?
- What are my customers’ banking preferences, and what are their financial needs?
- Do we have technology channels our customers can leverage without requiring them to speak with an agent?
- It’s important to remember that not all customers are comfortable discussing their financial situation. They often feel embarrassed.
- Are my call center agents equipped to counsel and educate our customers? Can we build lasting relationships that increase retention and ensure our customers pay us before others?
- Do we have the ability to scale our collections process and teams to meet the increased demand of delinquent customers on the horizon?
We have skilled collection and loss mitigation experts in Perficient’s financial services practice. We would be happy to discuss how we can support your needs and help you retain your customers and build lasting loyalty. Please reach out to me (Byron.Gifford@perficient.com) for more information.