It’s no secret that People are what make a company great. At Perficient, we list “People” as one of our most important values. We even just unveiled our new Perficient People Promise! At Perficient, we cultivate a culture that both challenges and champions our great people, and our Southern California office is no different.
Perficient Named a Best Place to Work in Orange County
For the second year in a row, Perficient was named a Best Place to Work by the Orange County Business Journal for 2020. Utilizing a two-part survey, one based on anonymous employee responses, and one based on each company’s benefits and rewards programs, companies compete to earn the title of being best employers. Our SoCal team was able to celebrate our 2019 win in person, but 2020 looked a little different. Garnering this accomplishment is especially important to us during this time, and we are proud to say that Perficient won seven workplace awards across 2020!
A Winning Culture
Our Southern California team is dedicated to truly living our Perficient culture. They frequently volunteer to help the less fortunate, gather for happy hours and holidays (now virtually!), and are an all-around, tight-knit group. To be recognized as a “Best Place to Work” even during a pandemic is such a testament to this team’s culture.
“It’s an honor to be recognized by our employees and OCBJ as an OC Best Place to Work once again. We have an amazing team and culture in SoCal and I’m so proud of our accomplishments. I’m looking forward to another amazing year with the team.”
-Henry Heisler, general manager
Perficient Promises to Challenge, Champion, and Celebrate Our People
Supercharge your career and experience our people-first culture. At Perficient, you and your colleagues bring diverse perspectives, knowledgeable insights, and dynamic mindsets to our global community. Come grow with us!
In the past year, Perficient has added a multitude of programs and initiatives to continually elevate our culture and give back to our communities.
- Our colleagues across the globe came together to Make a December Difference: A kindness campaign that allowed our colleagues to pay it forward.
- We launched the Bright Path’s program: a new initiative designed to advance STEM education and career opportunities for underrepresented constituencies and communities.
- Perficient collaborated with the Mark Cuban Foundation to host a free AI Bootcamp for high school students.
- Created Team Perficient: A hole-in-one partnership with top PGA and LPGA golfers.
- Established an official employee resource group – Women in Technology: Morgan Pressel even sat down with our WIT group to discuss her challenges, success, and what’s helped her find resilience and motivation through the years.
We take pride in our people at Perficient, and we are so excited that our Southern California team has been honored with this award. Our sights are set on 2021, and we are excited to see how our team grows and continues to succeed.
At Perficient, we continually look for ways to champion and challenge our talented workforce with interesting projects for high-profile clients, encourage personal and professional growth through training and mentoring, and celebrate our people-oriented culture and the innovative ways they serve Perficient and the community.
Visit our Careers page to see career opportunities and more!