Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) has long been the application used by organizations all over the globe to streamline and automate their financial consolidation and close processes. However, those days are coming to an end. With the onset of the cloud, now is the time to adopt best practices and streamline your consolidation process.
Oracle’s Financial Consolidation & Close (FCC) cloud service has been built upon “tried and true” aspects from HFM, ensuring that customers retain all of the features that legacy HFM customers have relied upon. But FCC does more…FCC offers next-generation functionality that standardizes, replaces, and expands upon many of the custom solutions common across HFM applications.
Join us as my colleague and I demystify the move from HFM to Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close. We will explain how our clients have leveraged Perficient’s methodology to successfully improve consolidation and close processes, empower business users, and reduce risk common to legacy environments.
In this session you will learn:
- Key Considerations for Cloud Consolidation Implementations
- Common Misconceptions Debunked — You’ve heard it, we disprove it
- Perficient’s HFM to FCC Framework
- Dimensionality – Better in the cloud
- Data Integrations Simplified
- Reporting – Not Your Grandpa’s Reports
- Empowering the Consolidation User & Ensuring Success– Perficient’s Change Management Strategy
- It’s Been Done Before, Successfully! – Success Stories You Need to Hear
Come prepared with your questions for Perficient’s team. We’d love to have you attend our live event. But if you’re unable to make it, all registrants will receive links to the presentation materials and a recording of the on-demand webinar post-event.
Register: April 21, 2021 | 11:00AM – 12:00PM CT