In a recent episode of Becker’s Healthcare Podcast, Paul Griffiths, General Manager of Digital Health Solutions, joins Brian Zimmerman, Custom Content Editor with Becker’s Hospital Review.
Gain insights on:
- Why placing an emphasis on revenue recovery is often shortsighted
- Who owns the patient experience in a health system
- Why cross-functional perspectives have become more important in healthcare business and finance decisions
- Common pitfalls that arise when healthcare organizations make technology decisions
- What distinguishes organizations that are capable of weathering massive disruption from those that are less resilient
- Ways healthcare consumer expectations will continue to evolve in the next couple years