NGL Energy Partners (NGL) had disparate ERP and EPM systems that did not support standard processes or controls, hindered productivity, and were preventing the timely integration of acquisitions. Furthermore, automation of processes was costly, ineffective, and time consuming.
Legacy Footprint: Dynamics AX, Oracle EBS, BI360, Hyperion Financial Management
Oracle Cloud: Financials, Procurement, Risk Controls, Project Accounting, Financial Close and Consolidation, Planning, and Enterprise Data Management
Join us as Trey Karlovich, EVP and CFO, and Karla Otis, Vice President, Business Process at NGL discuss the company’s migration to Oracle ERP and EPM Cloud and how Perficient delivered this transformational solution almost entirely remote.
Discussion will include:
- Challenges with the legacy business processes
- Why NGL chose Oracle Cloud
- The value of business process design
- Project scope – direct integration between Oracle ERP and EPM Cloud
- Benefits realized – Process simplifications, workflows, approval engines, auditability
Come prepared with your questions for Perficient’s team. We’d love to have you attend our live event. But if you’re unable to make it, all registrants will receive links to the presentation materials and a recording of the on-demand webinar post-event. Register today!