COVID-19 has undoubtedly affected financial services trends in 2020 and will continue to do so into 2021. Since the pandemic began, financial services organizations have been responding to the crisis with continuity plans to address everything from bankruptcies to people losing their jobs and ability to pay their bills on time. Now more than ever customers need to be supported with trust, transparency and data-based decision making.
In season 1 episode 1 of the Intelligent Data Podcast, host Arvind Murali and his guest Scott Albahary, Perficient’s Chief Strategist of Financial Services, discuss financial services trends, how data is influencing change in the industry, and what you need to think about as recovery from the pandemic begins.
Financial Services Trends and Data
- Data and AI-based disruptions [2:14]
- Customer intelligence and the “Universal Banker” [4:03]
- Master data management and data governance adoption [6:10]
- How is big data being used? [11:12]
- How industry leaders are structuring their digital ecosystem [15:10]
- Robo-advisors and wealth management [17:40]
- Cybersecurity and data protection [22:59]
- Post-COVID advice for personalization and digital interactions [23:50]
Get This Episode Where You Listen
Connect with the Host and Guest
Arvind Murali, Perficient Principal and Chief Strategist
Scott Albahary, Perficient Chief Strategist, Financial Services
Learn More About Our FinServ Solutions
If you are interested in learning more about Perficient’s financial services capabilities or would like to contact us, click here.