Perficient is proud to announce the appointment of Vishal Rajpal, Glenn Kline, Prakash Chembai, Mary-Beth Ostasz, and Jason Hudnall as Area Vice Presidents (AVP). The expanded executive leadership team will drive continued growth and operational excellence across Perficient while delivering superior solutions for clients.
“As Perficient continues to grow, we’re thrilled to broaden our executive team with these five exceptional leaders,” said Jeff Davis, Chairman and CEO, Perficient. “Each AVP possesses a deep understanding of our business and is widely respected as a driven leader who empowers Perficient colleagues to deliver quality with every engagement. I’m confident each will bring unique, strategic insights that not only sets us up for long-term growth, but further enhances our ability to deliver transformative digital solutions for our clients.”
Becoming digital is the surest way for you to understand your customers' needs and meet their expectations. Learn how Perficient can help anticipate what's ahead for you and your customer with a digital strategy centered around empathy, alignment, and agility.
Perficient’s AVPs represent a cross-section of the firm’s end-to-end digital consulting portfolio, and will provide leadership and strategy for areas including management consulting, cloud platform solutions and integration technologies, custom software development and mobile solutions, and optimized global delivery capabilities. Congratulations to:
- Vishal Rajpal has more than 20 years of experience in enterprise technology implementations, working in a number of adviser and leadership positions at Perficient. Rajpal, AVP of API and cloud platform solutions, will lead a team focused on building complex technology solutions tied to cloud, DevOps, and integration technologies, including IoT and APIM. Rajpal will have responsibility for driving cloud and DevOps business strategy with cloud technology market leaders, including IBM, Google, VMWare, Amazon, Boomi, Microsoft, and Red Hat.
“We’re in the business of helping our clients power innovation and deliver exceptional customer experiences. I’m proud to lead this team of talented technology professionals. Together, we’re helping our clients build a dynamic, digital foundation for all their transformation needs.”
Vishal Rajpal, AVP of API and cloud platform solutions
- Glenn Kline has built a 20-year career with Perficient where he has helped enterprise clients solve complex problems through custom solution development. Kline, AVP of custom development and mobile solutions, will now lead a centralized practice developing custom product, software, application, and mobile solutions. Kline will have responsibility for delivering custom web and platform solutions using modern open-source frameworks and technologies, including React, Angular, Node, and Java.
“I’m thrilled to lead our team of custom development and mobile solution experts who have the experience and expertise to craft creative, pragmatic, and transformational software solutions that help the world’s biggest brands succeed.”
Glenn Kline, AVP of custom development and mobile solutions
- Prakash Chembai has more than 25 years of experience across global sales, marketing, and operations, previously leading efforts to establish Perficient’s global delivery center in Chennai, India. Chembai, AVP of India global delivery operations, will now lead the global delivery teams across all three offices in Chennai, Nagpur, and Bangalore, providing systems and software development, testing, and support. In this executive role, Chembai will have responsibility for delivering optimized global delivery solutions that leverage an Agile methodology to help lower delivery costs and maintain high quality.
“Perficient’s optimized global delivery capabilities are world-class, and our teams in India are some of the best and brightest in the industry. I’m proud to continue to grow our capabilities and help scale Perficient’s business for year’s to come.”
Prakash Chembai, AVP of India global delivery operations
- Mary-Beth Ostasz is a 25-year veteran in technology consulting, playing a significant role in founding Perficient’s domestic delivery center in Lafayette, La. Ostasz, AVP of U.S. and China global delivery and management consulting, will continue to lead Perficient’s domestic delivery capabilities in addition to offshore delivery in Hangzhou, China. She will provide resources to scale client projects and speed time to market. Ostasz will also lead Perficient’s management consulting practice with responsibility for helping clients connect strategy, technology, and design to deliver transformative results.
“Perficient is a truly special place, and to have the opportunity to grow my career is both rewarding and exciting. I am incredibly proud to work with such an amazing team of people who bring innovative and impactful solutions to market for our clients.”
Mary-Beth Ostasz, AVP of U.S. and China global delivery and management consulting
- Jason Hudnall brings more than 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, operations, consulting, and IT leadership. Hudnall, AVP of GEO markets, will lead Perficient’s Southern California, Denver, Ohio, Atlanta, and Charlotte GEO markets. Hudnall will have responsibility for delivering digital solutions across the entire Perficient portfolio that help clients gain faster speed-to-market capabilities and create stronger, more compelling experiences for their consumers.
“One of the most exciting things about working at Perficient is the breadth and depth of our experience and expertise. It is an honor to lead a larger team and help continue our growth as the world’s leading digital consultancy.”
Jason Hudnall, AVP of GEO markets
At Perficient, we continually look for ways to champion and challenge our talented workforce with interesting projects for high-profile clients, encourage personal and professional growth through training and mentoring, and celebrate our people-oriented culture and the innovative ways they serve Perficient and the community.