Ecommerce has revolutionized the way businesses in every industry operate and provides endless possibilities to expand sales channels, grow revenue, and elevate the customer experience. But with digital growth comes new complexities, and many companies are missing out on the benefits of ecommerce due to manual, rule-based order management processes.
By shifting your focus to implementing automated, intelligent order management and supply chain systems, you can achieve a global view of inventory and intelligently fulfill orders resulting in an increase in revenue, improved customer loyalty, and the ability to easily manage the challenges that come with increased product demand and complex fulfillment.
Empowered by Data, Driven by Results
To explore our supply chain data and findings and learn how to harness automation and intelligent order management in your own business, join us on October 8, 2020, at 11:00 AM CT for a webinar, How to Drive Customer Service with Intelligent Order Management. Featuring Perficient’s very own Steve Gatto and Sean Breeze, as well as guest speaker and Forrester Analyst, George Lawrie, this webinar, follows our recently commissioned Forrester Consulting study, Get Supply Chain Right!: Intelligent Fulfillment Boosts Customer Service And Return On Inventory Investment.
Our speakers will review new data and discuss how to increase gross margin return on inventory investment and exceed customer expectations with automated order management systems, but that is only the beginning. In addition, you will gain knowledge of the following:
- What dynamics exist around composing a global view of inventory (on-hand, in transit, 3rd party relationships)
- What challenges merchants are currently facing fulfilling orders from multiple locations
- How to plan to meet customer expectations with the most efficient allocation of inventory
- How intelligent fulfillment can automatically balance customer lead time, transportation costs, and inventory holding costs
- How other companies developed the case for embedding intelligence in their order management and the benefits they realized
This webinar will help you see beyond the outdated rules-based order management systems and empower your business to elevate and streamline your supply chain with the benefits of intelligent order management so you can keep up with the competition in this ever-changing world of ecommerce. Register for the webinar today.