As a proud inRiver partner with years of expertise in the product information management field, Perficient is proud to announce our sponsorship and involvement with inRiver’s PIMpoint Digital 2020. Join us for the event on October 5-9, 2020 to learn and understand the value of ecommerce and the benefits of utilizing product information management (PIM) systems for your business. Attendees will hear from industry leaders, keynote speakers, partners, and customers who want to share their stories and best practices.
Here are two ways you can connect with us during this event:
Schedule a Meeting and Strategize with Our Experts
Our PIM experts understand how to drive successful results for your business’s commerce strategy by identifying gaps in data, avoiding supply chain disruptions, and creating a single source of truth for product content across sales channels while exceeding customer demands and expectations along the way. To learn more about our expertise in PIM and partnership with inRiver, visit our partner page and schedule a meeting with our experts.
Join Our Session
PIM is a key pillar of your organization’s commerce strategy and makes a lasting impact on your business’s digital transformation. To better understand the power of PIM for your organization’s digital maturity, register our webinar PIM: A Foundational Element of Digital Transformation Strategy on Thursday, October 8 at 12 p.m. CEST. I am a Director and PIM Consultant at Perficient and I will be speaking at this event, along with Keith Ryals, Senior Solutions Architect.
The Digital Essentials, Part 3
Developing a robust digital strategy is both a challenge and an opportunity. Part 3 of the Digital Essentials guide series explores five of the essential technology-driven experiences customers expect, which you may be missing or not fully utilizing.
What you can expect to discover about PIM at our webinar:
- How it helps streamline product sourcing and enrichment processes internally within an organization
- Assists in maintaining a single source of truth for product data, avoiding redundancy, and improving product information accuracy
- Contributes to faster speed-to-market, higher return on investment, and improved buyer experiences
Who should attend:
- Professionals in any industry who are looking for a better way to source, manage, and distribute product information but are not sure where to start
- Professionals considering an investment in a PIM solution
- Professionals working in the manufacturing and distribution sector
- Existing PIM users looking to get the most out of their investment
Unsure if You Can Attend?
For more information about our PIM expertise, and to find out how we can help you and your business begin a digital transformation journey, contact our experts.