Your digital transformation journey requires flexibility and efficiency while ensuring confidence in the security, governance, and support structures of your cloud strategy. Whether you’re migrating legacy applications, modernizing applications via cloud-native development, or embracing container orchestration, AWS and Red Hat have the platforms, services. They support you’ll need for transformation at scale.
Containers at a glance
Unlock Your Potential with Application Modernization
Application modernization is a growing area of focus for enterprises. If you’re considering this path to cloud adoption, this guide explores considerations for the best approach – cloud native or legacy migration – and more.
The use of software containers for application modernization and deployment is a critical strategic enabler for enterprises today. Adopting containers lets, you take advantage of cloud infrastructure to meet the demands of your cloud-native applications. With companies deploying a wide range of infrastructure across multiple clouds and operating environments, applications must remain portable and can run efficiently in various places.
With Red Hat OpenShift on AWS, you can better serve your business and create a more cost-effective, reliable IT platform for your applications. Benefits include:
- Enable development teams to better respond to business needs by delivering new applications and features quicker and more often, including across multi-cloud environments
- Increasing revenue by reacting to opportunities promptly and delivering higher quality services across disparate business locations
- Increasing your employees’ productivity by minimizing the impact of outages affecting business-critical applications
- Reducing the amount of IT staff time needed to manage, support, and secure their IT environments
- Lowering infrastructure development platform costs by moving to a public cloud like AWS and leveraging OpenShift functionality
Attend a webinar with an IDC analyst
On Sept. 24, hear from IDC analyst Gary Chen as he discusses his research on building and running applications on OpenShift on AWS. You’ll also learn more about Perficient’s expertise with cloud-native development and containers and a use case.