As workers continue to remain remote, Microsoft Teams usage continues to grow. The reason for that is simple, with Teams being seen as potentially the ultimate application platform. For organizations that are new to Teams, though, there is a lot to know in order to get the most out of it. It isn’t just about the number of tools, either – the ability to get your people to adopt Teams is crucial to its success. It was with these topics in mind that our experts came together for our Q3 Microsoft Teams Summit, which is now available on demand.
We have material available for everybody who is leading a Teams initiative, including implementation, adoption, usage, and what’s to come. Specifically, as part of our Microsoft Teams Summit, the following sessions are available for viewing:
- Empowering Your Organization with Microsoft Teams, presented by Perficient Modern Work Director, Ron Jones, and Perficient Modern Work Director and Microsoft MVP and RD, Joel Oleson
- Change Management for Teams to Realize ROI, presented by Perficient Management Consulting Principal and Organizational Change Management Chief Strategist, David Chapman
- Adoption & Success with Power BI and tyGraph, presented by UnlimitedViz President Ed Senez
- Unleash the Power of Teams with the Power Platform, presented by Perficient Modern Work Senior Solutions Architect, Eric Schmitt, and Joel Oleson
- Microsoft Teams Meetings and Calling, presented by Perficient Modern Work Solutions Architect, Trevor Miller
- What’s New and Coming for Microsoft Teams, presented by Microsoft Technology Specialist, Michelle Gilbert
The above links will take you to each individual session – alternatively, the entire summit is available within this playlist.
Other Microsoft Insights
For more insights from our Microsoft leaders, please check out our Microsoft blogs or have a look through our webinars. Our Microsoft experts are constantly posting about updates, providing insight as to how you can get the most out of your Microsoft suite, and addressing both the technical and non-technical needs you may have.