If you could turn back time, before COVID-19, what would you do differently? How would you ready your health system? Or what do you wish that you’d known or put into place?
Come join us for an exclusive virtual event for healthcare providers, featuring top industry experts from Salesforce, Perficient and The Chartis Group, on Tuesday, August 11.
Beyond Recovery: The 6 Commitments of Revenue Resilience
The Healthcare Executive's Guide to Intelligent Automation
Learn how healthcare leaders can unlock value and better consumer experiences with a winning combination of insights and automations.
Tuesday, August 11
2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Listen as our experts share six commitments that hospitals need to make their organizations more resilient in the face of pandemics – now and in the future. The event will explore these issues specially for providers:
- Why establishing 1:1 patient communication matters even more than ever
- Ways to engage patients and match care needs with capacity, in person and virtually
- Keys to improving clinical operating models and closing gaps in care
- How to deploy patient triage across virtual and physical sites of care
- Why investing in platforms that can scale today is critical for future success
- Next steps on how to get started – now
Featured speakers will include:
- Dr. Sam Bhatia, Physician Executive at Salesforce
- Paul Griffiths, General Manager – Digital Health Solutions at Perficient
- Tom Kiesau, Digital Practice Director at The Chartis Group
Can’t make the event? Simply register online, and we’ll make sure that you receive the on-demand version to listen later at your convenience. Hope to see you there!