Oracle’s EPM Cloud Operations Guide is a must-have document for Oracle cloud EPM customers. This guide provides procedures to address many of the most common challenges encountered by customers. Whether it’s performance enhancements, security settings, compatibility questions, etc. – the guide contains instructions for addressing these challenges. No longer do EPM cloud customers have to search through Oracle’s support portal or go to the length of submitting a service request to find quick answers to some of these topics. A huge time-saver for sure. And another example of Oracle’s commitment to customer success!
The guide can be found here.
Guide to Oracle Cloud: 5 Steps to Ensure a Successful Move to the Cloud
Explore key considerations, integrating the cloud with legacy applications and challenges of current cloud implementations.
Some of the topics in the guide include:
- Identifying Performance Bottlenecks
- Service Monitoring
- Managing User Accounts
- Client Compatibility
- Backup Procedures
- Diagnosing Financial Reporting Reports Errors and Performance Issues
- Troubleshooting ERP Integration Functional Issues
- Troubleshoot Business Rule Errors and Performance
- Smart View Issues
- Addressing Financial Consolidation Data Inaccuracies
- Troubleshooting Data Load Performance Issues
- Submitting an Enhancement Request
- Requesting an Old Backup Snapshot of an Environment
- Requesting a Health Check for an Environment
- Requesting Upgrade Delay for Production Environments
- Understanding Oracle’s Change Management Process
Have a question about the Operations Guide? Or need expert assistance with your EPM applications? Contact us today to learn about how Perficient can help!