Recovering, reopening and rebuilding will be a two-fold process: what now and what next.
The pandemic has created a new normal for manufacturers, and the impact of digital communication will more be important than ever before.
Join us at Tony Kratovil, RVP of Manufacturing at Salesforce, and Eric Dukart, National Sales Executive at Perficient, discuss why the right digital strategies are critical in the wake of COVID-19.
Build Modern B2B Commerce Experiences With Marketplaces
Keeping up with the ever-changing demands of buyers has become the central focus for B2B organizations. Sellers must invest in new methods to deliver compelling commerce experiences to exceed evolving customer expectations. Leveraging a marketplace can be that answer for your buyers and the next step in your business’ digital commerce journey.
Get the Guide
Tune in to hear these manufacturing experts talk candidly about:
- Current challenges with forecasting, collaboration and disruptions to distribution networks
- Insights for stabilizing operations, accelerating partner management, and developing a digital strategy that differentiates your business
- Q&A with real-world examples
- New Work.com resources to help manufacturers restart safely and rebuild
- Tools and solutions to move forward – fast
Reserve your seat for Tuesday, June 23, from 10 – 11 am CT.
In the meantime, you can also learn more about Work.com in our recent post: Work.com and What’s Next for Manufacturers in the Wake of COVID-19
(If you’re unable to make it to the webinar, you can still sign up to get the webinar recording delivered right to your inbox, too.) Hope you can join us!