Health insurance providers are moving swiftly as part of the COVID-19 solution
From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, health insurance providers have made decisive steps to help patients, support healthcare providers, and curb the spread of the virus.
The need is significant, particularly as healthcare providers lose important revenue streams in order to prioritize care and resources toward COVID-19 response. Filling the gap, an increasing
number of payors are stepping in with financial support that equips healthcare providers and communities through loans and other funding.
Meaningful intentions spark new demands.
While these rapid responses help meet critical needs, they bring new operational and technological hurdles.
Payors want to lend, but they don’t have a ready process in place to do so.
Improve Margins, Cut Costs, and Build Business Resilience
Download our guide and explore measurable outcomes we've helped drive across IT, marketing, operations, and finance functions.
The surge in loan and funding applications is straining existing processing capabilities:
- BPO & Human Capital
Capacity to manually process high volume of applications
- Customer-Facing & Front Office
Technology to communicate opportunities and to capture applicant information
- Operations & Back Office
Ability to prioritize and award high volume of loans and grants
Ramp up quickly. Deliver impact.
Perficient offers quick-deploy solutions that connect payors’ funding opportunities with organizations in need:
- Omni-channel communication of funding application opportunities
- Personalized and AI-enriched communications that proactively deliver key information to healthcare providers and community organizations
- Automated routing of inbound inquiries and applications initiated through email, phone, SMS, webforms, and chatbots
- Processing workflows and support delivered by skilled BPO team extensions and process automations
- Advanced technology delivery supported through Perficient’s partnerships with top technology platforms including Salesforce, Microsoft, Appian, Pega, and more
Need help now?
We can quickly help you amplify your impact. The top five health insurance providers in the U.S. count on us for technology solutions that strengthen connections, optimize efficiencies, and grow business. Contact us to learn more and get started today.
Perficient continually looks for ways to champion and challenge our workforce, encourage personal and professional growth, and celebrating our people-oriented culture. Work on interesting projects for some of the world’s most recognizable clients and enjoy life while doing so.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Perficient at our Careers page. See open jobs or join our community for career tips, job openings, company updates, and more!