Considering the highly fluid COVID-19 (more commonly known as the Coronavirus) situation, businesses around the world are continuing to grapple with the impact it will have. What many are now learning is that digital has the power to help organizations not only respond quickly, but mitigate risk associated with disruption of normal business operations.
No doubt during this time, your employees are likely your number one asset to your organization. Skilled leadership, key technology investments and well-tested plans are needed to minimize the corporate impacts of the COVID-19 situation. To that end, keeping your employees safe, informed and well-educated is key to reducing the organizational impact of disruptions that may be caused as a result of self-distancing and mass quarantines.
REASONS TO UTILIZE MICROSOFT 365:
- Alleviate the strain on your staff and systems, by taking control of the increased call volumes you are receiving due to fallout from COVID-19.
- Self service capabilities, such as an IVR, are being strained or not as effective as they could be?
- Ease your customers into AI enabled communications, such as chat bots and digital assistants.
- Are your Contact Center systems at or near capacity?
Fortunately, Microsoft 365 provides a suite of tools to maximize employee communication and optimize collaboration in times of crisis. This empowers the entire organization including traditional office-based, first line and remote workers.
EASING THE TRANSITION
Accessing these utilities from home will allow your employees to remain productive and in sync with the companies messaging during the current COVID-19 self-distancing and quarantine, enabling normal business operation functions such as:
- Time Reporting
- Employee Self-Service (Benefits, Pay Stubs, W2, etc.)
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- IT Service Management (ITSM) and Service Desk
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) – as needed
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Communication & Community Tools
RAPID SOLUTIONS TO GET YOU STARTED
We know that a crisis often forces organizations into remote work scenarios for which they may not be prepared. Unfortunately, fundamentals and best practices are often forgotten during these predicaments.
We would like to be a part of the solution!
Starting Thursday, April 2nd, please join us for a series of educational webinars from our Microsoft experts that will help you develop business solutions for today’s environment, while learning how to quickly and effectively tackle new challenges during a crisis.
Upcoming Events & Topics: