A compelling digital strategy aligns customer experiences, business execution, and the right technology as the market and your competition constantly evolve. Our Digital Essentials highlight the most compelling aspects of all three to help you react and respond to this ongoing evolution.
Content management and experience platforms like Episerver should be the key to empowering non technical people in a technical space. They are meant to empower marketers—allowing them to fully deliver, measure, curate and personalize user experiences. At Brainjocks, we have a unique enablement focused approach based on the modular principles of atomic design. This approach, Brainjocks SCORE, represents the principles of how to deliver CMS effectively.
Visual First Authoring
- Visual first authoring means that content authors should have the ability to see, touch, and arrange content (the copy and the structure), and are given the context to see the impact of their actions.
Modularity of Design Patterns
- With a nod to atomic design, we use design language systems to build pattern libraries that expose visual patterns for reuse. These patterns can be applied faster as new content emerges and also can be key for design and brand governance.
Operation Driven Innovation
- Customizations should occur as innovations that are organizationally specific solutions to drive efficiencies and lessen pain points and friction areas between teams.
- Digital strategy is key in MarTech and it’s implementation within a CMS should include assistance with optimization, data collection and analysis of that data. It should be easy to lay analytics into a page and to harvest the information for personalization purposes.
Flexible Delivery Models
- A content author / page assembler should have the ability to easily create permutations of the user experience. This includes design and content flexibility.
Originally, Brainjocks SCORE was built as an accelerator for Sitecore, a major Episerver competitor. As our experience with CMS and DXPs expanded, our team has educated other technology partners and clients on how to drive CMS success.