What are microservices?
It is an approach to application development in which a large application is built as a suite of modular components or services. The microservice architecture enables the rapid, frequent, and reliable delivery of large, complex applications. It also enables an organization to evolve its technology stack.
- Highly maintainable and testable
- Loosely coupled
- Independently deployable
- Organized around business capabilities
- Owned by a small team
Technology patterns, practices, and tools are constantly changing. To help better understand microservices and how they can play a part in development, Red Hat is hosting its Microservices Day in Dallas on February 6.
The event will feature thought leaders from Perficient and Red Hat who will highlight the latest toolsets and practices needed to successfully deliver applications with microservices. A full list of speakers and the event agenda can be found here.
- Navigating cloud adoption and modernizing application development
- Cloud and Kubernetes native development
- Serverless applications, integration, and workflows
- Understanding microservices applications with Istio Server Mesh
- Contract-first design and APIs
What: Microservices Day Dallas
Who Should Attend: Developers, software engineers, VPs, IT directors and managers, architects, system administrators
Where: Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel, 6007 Legacy Dr., Plano, TX, 75024
When: February 6, 2020
Time: 9:00 am-4:45 pm