Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO) provides enterprises with a number of benefits, including the ability to iterate, deliver features, and reach your market faster than ever before.
ARO is a fully managed Red Hat OpenShift service on Azure – jointly engineered, operated, and supported by Microsoft. Built upon a Kubernetes foundation and fully integrated into the Azure platform, ARO handles infrastructure and cluster management, freeing application teams to focus on delivering new software and services. ARO’s seamless integration with Azure AD, hybrid networks, existing Azure resources, and CI/CD pipelines makes it an intriguing option for enterprises moving toward a cloud-first model in a complex technology ecosystem.
Join Perficient, Red Hat, and Microsoft for a full-day ARO Workshop on Wednesday, December 11, in Chicago.
Workshop topics include:
- Business case for OpenShift on Azure
- What is cloud-native and why do we care?
- The OpenShift platform
- Advanced deployment techniques
- Managing secrets and environment variables
- Persistent storage
- Services and routes
- Azure Cloud Shell – accessible here
- OpenShift CLI (co) – download the latest client tools for OpenShift 3.11
- GitHub Account – sign up for free
ARO Workshop Details:
The Westin Chicago North Shore, 601 N. Milwaukee Ave., Wheeling, IL, 60090
8:00 am-4:00 pm