Yesterday, I was fortunate to have been able to present with Pfizer at Oracle Health Sciences Connect 2019 on Perficient’s implementation of Oracle’s Siebel Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS) in the Oracle Cloud for the company.
— Perficient (@Perficient) April 10, 2019
Demand during the COVID-19 pandemic has left B2B healthcare industry manufacturers and distributors struggling to keep up. Subsequently, many organizations have discovered gaps in areas of their business such as ecommerce, site experience, product information management (PIM), and more.
Pfizer, one of the world’s premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, was looking to move away from the large, complex, and homegrown CTMS solution that it had developed and customized over many years. The system was difficult to maintain and required a significant number of dedicated resources. The company wanted a CTMS that could support a large clinical trials operation.
- Designed and executed a comprehensive implementation strategy
- Developed multiple configurations, integrations, and data migrations
- Rapidly implemented Siebel CTMS in the Oracle Cloud
- Pfizer has the CTMS infrastructure it needs to bring new medicines to market faster and the peace of mind that comes from hosting critical systems in one of the industry’s leading regulatory-compliant clouds
- The CTMS supports hundreds of studies and thousands of users across the globe, and provides them with relevant and timely information
- Single CTMS system for insourced and outsourced trials
- CTMS streamlines data standardization and reporting across the portfolio
The implementation of Siebel CTMS in the Oracle Cloud, which happens to be the biggest to date in the Oracle Cloud is a significant leap towards Pfizer’s ultimate vision for global clinical operations, and Perficient truly values the partnership and the opportunity we have to help Pfizer achieve its mission of delivering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.