Perficient is excited to return to Google Cloud Next 2019 as a Foundation sponsor! The event is just a few short weeks away, taking place in San Francisco on April 9-11th at the Moscone Center. Bringing thousands of attendees and hosting hundreds of sessions, Google Cloud Next is sure to be an event for the books.
Perficient will be exhibiting at booth #1555, alongside of some of the brightest minds in tech for three days of networking, learning, and problem solving. We’ll also be participating in one of the many sessions that will highlight the benefits of accessible, scalable, socially responsible cloud, as well as share challenges, solutions, 10x ideas, and game-changing technologies.
OUR SPEAKING SESSION:
April 9 | 12:45 PM – 1:30 PM
Google Cloud Search is transforming how enterprise workers find knowledge across millions of documents in every industry. join our Google Search expert, Eric Immerman and several other Google partners to find out how leading companies in every industry around the world are benefiting from deploying the power of Google search. The session will provide an opportunity to hear directly from these partners, and hear how we’ve teamed up to help large branded customers. We will also present powerful new search experiences that are entering General Availability and Beta.
- Eric Immermann, Perficient, Director of Enterprise Search and Content
- Jayanth Mysore, Google Cloud, Group Product Manager, Apps Search and Intelligence
- TBD – other Google partners
OTHER SESSIONS NOT TO MISS:
April 9 | 3:40–4:30 PM
Join one of Perficient’s customers, the Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine, and multiple others to learn how healthcare is rapidly progressing with researchers and discoveries made in secure environments. Hear how researchers at Harvard University, Washington University in St. Louis and the Finnish Institute of Molecular Medicine are using Google Cloud Platform to work on HAIL – an open-source, scalable framework for exploring and analyzing genomic data, leverage our Healthcare APIs, and make breakthroughs in bioinformatics in Europe.
- Michael Ames, Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine, Director of Technology Innovation
- Aarno Palotie, Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland, Research Director of the Human Genomics Program
- Paul Avillach, Harvard Medical School, Assistant Professor
- Rohit Talreja, Google Cloud, Product Manager, Google Cloud Healthcare & Life Sciences
April 9 | 11 AM–1 PM
Business is better in the cloud! Go Transform is a unique immersive experience that takes you through an interactive transformation journey with 100 other participants. Discover how cloud technology impacts organizations, collaborate to solve business challenges, and identify the key components of a successful transformation road-map. See Google’s trailer for more.
- Brice Challamel, Google Cloud, Global Transformation Lead
- Kaitlin Reimann, Google Cloud, Americas Change Management Lead
Are you attending Google Cloud Next this year? Reach out to connect with our team.