In less than a week, more than 6K communications and collaboration professionals will descend on Orlando, Florida to take part in Enterprise Connect 2019. From keynotes and general sessions featuring industry thought leaders to 60-plus conference sessions across nine conference tracks, #EC19 promises a little something for everyone.
Enterprise Connect 2019 Conference Tracks
With sessions presented by leading analysts, consultants, technology experts and fellow collaboration and communication peers, here’s a look at the #EC19 conference tracks:
- Unified Communications -provides actionable information on building, running and upgrading a UC system and its supporting infrastructure
- Contact Center & Customer Experience – focuses on how cloud, omni-channel, and AI can transform contact centers and improve customer experience
- Team Collaboration Tools & Workspaces – explores how to leverage the new technologies in endpoint applications for productivity benefits and end-user satisfaction
- Cloud Communications – offers cloud-focused business use cases, technology choices, procurement issues, and implementation challenges to provide a strategic view of how Cloud Communications may fit into your long-term plans, and how service providers’ offerings are evolving
- Video Collaboration & A/V – practical sessions on how to implement video communications and A/V control systems to enable modern meetings
- Strategic (Digital Transformation) Leadership – explores how business transformation will impact technology decision-makers and how to apply this understanding to management issues you may face as a result
- Management & Security – features best practices for managing and securing your communications environment
- AI & Speech Technologies – covers the basics of AI and its strategic potential for your enterprise, as well as the latest developments in AI-driven speech technologies
- Embedded Communications & APIs – explore how APIs enable embedded communications, and what it could mean for your communications, collaboration—and career
Come Visit Perficient’s Experts
This year, we are excited to participate in #EC19 (booth 1919) in partnership with our Strategic Partner, Twilio. We’ll be showcasing our Twilio customer engagement demo, powered by Twilio Flex. Many within the contact space already know Flex is a platform for innovation that offers total control to change any layer of the contact center stack while delivering it with the speed of the cloud.
We’ll also be presenting our cloud contact center solution daily in the Twilio Theatre. Showtimes are as follows:
- Monday, March 18 at 5:30 pm (EDT)
- Tuesday, March 19 at 3:30 pm (EDT)
- Wednesday, March 20 at 1:30 pm (EDT)
To learn more about our Twilio contact center capabilities, click here.