With more than 45,000 in attendance this year, #HIMSS19 dared to enlighten us on what’s on the horizon in healthcare. This year’s conference was as expansive as ever. There were topics for everyone, including AI, wearables, telehealth, patient engagement, genomics, interoperability, and data & analytics, and Women in Health IT.
What was your favorite part of HIMSS 2019?
Didn’t make it to HIMSS 2019? Get a taste of what you missed with these links:
Digital Health / Connected Health
- Telehealth is crucial for delivering better remote care, improving outcomes
- Using AI and Chatbots to improve patient experience
- How AI, intelligent apps and smart devices improve clinician performance
- AI, wearables, interoperability new products at HIMSS19
- Cardiovascular imaging and IT; Enterprise nurse call platform; Consumer-centric payments
- Patient engagement, RCM, genomics, deep learning among new tech at HIMSS19
- Industry Snapshot: cloud Security in Healthcare
- Patient access is a compelling reason to move into cloud-based PACS