Perficient Digital has been featured in a new Forrester report, “B2B Marketing Agencies, North America, Q1 2019.” Released this morning, the report includes Forrester’s overview of 39 North American service providers serving B2B marketers, segmented into three categories based on revenue from B2B-specific marketing services. Perficient Digital was included as a “large, established player” in the market.
The report is intended to help CMOs understand the value partnering with a leading B2B marketing agency can provide by showcasing the “most important and relevant players” and their individual capabilities.
Forrester explains that the agencies included in this report are noteworthy for:
- cutting-edge thinking and expertise,
- elevating creative, communications, and content,
- and helping clients drive value from data, digital and martech investments
Becoming digital is the surest way for you to understand your customers' needs and meet their expectations. Learn how Perficient can help anticipate what's ahead for you and your customer with a digital strategy centered around empathy, alignment, and agility.
Forrester emphasized the importance of finding a partner with the specific capabilities your organization needs. In addition to grouping the agencies by size and revenue, the report also identifies each agency’s primary market segment (whether B2B and B2C or exclusively B2B), maturity in data management, core capabilities, and capabilities relating to emerging technology such as artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, internet of things, and voice.
Perficient Digital was recognized for our eCommerce, customer experience design, martech management, and operations capabilities, as well as our expertise across 11 emerging technologies – the highest number of any agency featured in the report.
The report concludes with a list of recommendations to help B2B organizations both find the right partner and gain the most from that partnership, including:
- Identifying shortfalls and gaps in your data and analytics. Truly understanding your maturity is the first step in improving it, and a good partner will be able to help with this.
- Blending in-house and agency talent to “cross-pollinate expertise.” Foster close partnerships between your agency and internal personnel so each can learn to understand the other’s perspectives and strengths.
- Creating an environment of active collaboration, not just dependency. Avoid outsourcing your talent and expertise completely by periodically rotating positions between your agency and internal team.
With those recommendations in mind, you can proceed with confidence in the partnership you’re developing and magnify your B2B organization’s marketing efforts.