Every day, we sit at our computers and read the constant flow of headlines that cross the wires. In our meetings, we hear about our competitors, from what they are working on to how they are getting it done.
It is these stories that drive organizations to innovate and perform better. It is these conversations that create change, build great customer experiences, and forge lasting relationships.
In this collection, we look at key trends in the cable, satellite, and telecom industry and offer specific insights into:
- Market Forces
- Digital Experience
- Business Optimization
- Emerging Technologies
Below are a few key trends in the cable, satellite, and telecom industry:
- AT&T said it intends to continue its focus on cost reductions, driving savings through automation, supply chain, benefit design, digitizing transactions, and optimizing network costs. Scale Focus
- Providers can use the cloud to bring higher quality, more flexible, and more scalable enterprise IT services at a lower cost when compared with on-premises solutions. Quantzig
- Any service provider can reduce its churn rate almost overnight if it is willing to invest enough money into customer-retention efforts. Telecoms.com
- AI and machine learning will play a crucial role in the telecom industry, helping to automate and improve many back-office operations and trivial customer interactions. Scale Focus
- Charter Communications was able to improve the process of users needing to change their passwords. Through bot automation, it helped users perform this task in half the time, reducing live chat volume by 83%. Within six months the company had an ROI of 500%. CMSWire
- Telecommunication companies are using big data to do things like: understand the potential of new product offerings, improve customer experiences, improving customer service, forecast network capacity more accurately, implement value-based network capacity planning, and reduce customer turnover. Datameer
It’s hoped that the trends and statistics presented will inspire and motivate you on your quest to become or remain an industry leader.
You can download the cable, satellite, and telecom trends guide below.