Becoming an MVP requires dedication, perseverance, and the continuous goal to create new possibilities. Each year, Sitecore identifies a select group of Sitecore Experience Platform experts around the globe who have earned the title of MVP.
This year we are proud to announce that eleven of Perficient Digital’s very own Sitecore experts have been named a Sitecore Most Valuable Player (MVP) across three categories.
So Without Further Ado, Our 2019 MVPs:
XM Cloud Roadmap Guide
XM Cloud is the future of enterprise content management offerings. The new sites, pages, and components tools offer an efficient content author experience that is not available with other CMS systems.
- Rick Bauer – Solutions Architect
- Brandon Bruno – Lead Technical Consultant
- George Chang – Senior Solutions Architect
- Jeff Darchuk – Solutions Architect
- Toby Gutierrez – Solutions Architect
- Wendy Derstine – Solutions Architect
- David San Filippo – Director
- Ben Lipson – Solutions Architect
- Richard Seal – Senior Solutions Architect
Sitecore’s MVP program was created to recognize individuals who consistently demonstrate Sitecore’s passion and expertise. Furthermore, this program recognizes the Sitecore experts across the globe who share their knowledge and passion with other Sitecore partners and customers through online and offline communities.
We are excited to see what our MVPs accomplish in the coming year. Subscribe and have our MVPs’ blog posts delivered to your inbox each week!