Perficient is excited to announce that Twilio has been designated a Strategic Partner.
This designation comes as our partnership with Twilio continues to strengthen and build momentum. Case in point, following Twilio’s general availability release of Flex in October 2018, excitement for their fully programmable cloud contact center platform has rapidly increased. It’s little wonder, as the platform is considered by many an innovation in customer service, with Flex offering total control to change any layer of the contact center stack, delivering it with the speed of the cloud.
Choosing a Global Software Development Partner to Accelerate Your Digital Strategy
To be successful and outpace the competition, you need a software development partner that excels in exactly the type of digital projects you are now faced with accelerating, and in the most cost effective and optimized way possible.
The Perficient Approach to Twilio Flex
As a Twilio Gold Flex Partner with certified Flex engineers, our experts are uniquely positioned to help organizations evaluate and pilot Twilio Flex based on their current needs, usage patterns, and success criteria.
Whether you are exploring Twilio for the first time, looking to migrate your production contact center, or hoping to take customer care to the next level, our capabilities include:
- Strategy and Planning – we’ll review your current contact center needs, map current functionality to Twilio Flex and other Twilio services and provide pilot planning.
- Contact Center Migration – including Twilio Flex provisioning, call flow configurations, and testing.
- Integration Services – ensures seamless integration with contact center applications (WFM, reporting, etc.), connectivity to third party and proprietary systems including CRM, ERP, ticketing and e-commerce, and development into Salesforce, Dynamics/Microsoft, Oracle and IBM platforms.
- Managed Services – ongoing technical support and maintenance of Twilio applications and Tier 2+.
- Adoption Management – provides a structured engagement plan, including organizational communication strategies, leadership and employee engagement, end-user training, and documentation to ensure employees play an active role in the change, receiving the training and support they need.
- DevOps – including strategy and road-mapping, continuous deployment and delivery tools, integration and testing programs, and delivery and improvement program development.
To learn even more about our Twilio expertise and how we can help you begin your contact center transformation, click here.