Perficient is pleased to announce the availability of Rise 2.5 for SharePoint. Rise Intranet is an advanced platform for delivering modern intranet and portal experiences for Office 365, SharePoint Online, and SharePoint On Premises. Rise 2.5 is packed with new features, many of which our customers have requested.
The latest Rise 2.5 release represents an important evolution in the product capabilities introducing advanced capabilities such as:
Core metadata allows you to specify metadata values common to content and the user profile which can be used to influence content targeting and personalization.
We take you through 10 best practices, considerations, and suggestions that can enrich your Microsoft Teams deployment and ensure both end-user adoption and engagement.
Rise Web Parts that utilize Search and List Data now have the ability to target content based on the user’s profile and preferences.
Rise 2.5 allows for translation of Page Content, Menus, Web Part Titles. Support is provided for automated and manual translations in over 50 languages.
- Rollup Pages – New page layouts and web parts supporting generalized rollups of content pages. For example: Programs, Initiatives, etc.
- Site Tagging – leverages the Core Metadata features to allow tagging of Site Collections with key metadata values.
- Favorites – User favorites have been refactored to allow categorization of favorites and an new “All Favorites” view.
- Modern Provisioning – Allows for the creation of Site Collections based on approved templates.
- Analytics (Beta) – Rise 2.5 introduces a lightweight analytics platform to identify usage of Rise components and page popularity. This feature is in beta and will evolve over time.
- Directory Search – new web part enabling quick search of Rise Directories
- My Profile – new application page that shows a basic view of the user’s Delve profile including the ability to edit a subset of properties and configure personalization values based on Core Metadata settings.
- Sharing Buttons – a new web part that allows integration of Print/Email/Favorite/Alert buttons on any Rise page.
- Yammer Share – a new web part allowing page sharing through Yammer
In addition to all of the items listed above there are over 20+ Improvements to existing features and 400+ fixes and updates.
Stay tuned for upcoming posts highlighting the newest Rise 2.5 features or contact us today for a personalized demonstration.