OneStream 4.4.0 has just recently been released to the public and contains a few new features enhancements worth noting for the OneStream community:
- Data Entry 123 – this feature allows the facilitate creation of dashboards and the components associated with them (i.e. combo boxes, calculations, etc.) This is a step forward in OneStream’s commitment for a truly business owned CPM platform.
- User Management Console – the solution helps manage new user creation in the hosted Microsoft Azure Active Directory and OneStream Framework – administrators have the ability to manage their own users in the hosted environment.
- Other Noteworthy Enhancements:
- Security Audit Reports – new dashboard for better visualization and navigation
- Standard System Reports – move to SAR solution – allows for leveraging the business rule functionality in OS XF Application Tab
- Account Reconciliation – new distributed administration, new grid views for better data entry and other items for easier maintenance
As with all OneStream updates, the process to upgrade is significantly easier than other CPM platforms out there and this advantage provides organizations the ability to roll the new features to users faster and more efficiently.