Today, Perficient announced that it has acquired Stone Temple Consulting, Inc., a Boston-based $9 million annual revenue digital marketing agency. Stone Temple has an incredible reputation for delivering excellent search engine optimization and content marketing solutions.
Perficient helps many of our clients with digital marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and content services. By acquiring Stone Temple, we are broadening and deepening our ability to help clients achieve this goal, enabling them to succeed, grow and beat their competition.
“Their reputation for delivering excellent search engine optimization and content marketing solutions, customer-centric mentality, and solid client roster ensures a strong cultural fit and compelling opportunities for accelerated growth moving forward,” said Jeffrey Davis, Perficient’s chairman and CEO.
With content, SEO, and customer experience so critical to our clients, we’re thrilled to add more digital marketing talent to the team in order to deliver on the promise.
Award-winning, Results-driven Digital Marketing
Our end-to-end offering is now strengthened with in-depth industry expertise and proprietary tools to produce results that drive success.
- Keyword Research Services
- SEO Services
- Mobile SEO Services
- SEO Training Services
- Local SEO Services
- On-Page SEO Services
- Due-Diligence SEO Audits
- SEO Advisory Services
- SEO Migration Services
Digital Marketing Research Studies
Our digital marketing research studies are renowned for breaking new ground and dispelling common myths. These SEO, social media, and content marketing studies significantly contribute to the knowledge base of the industry.
- Image Recognition Accuracy Study
- Mobile vs. Desktop Usage Study
- Voice Usage Trends
- The Canonical Guide to AMP
- Links as a Ranking Factor
- Page Speed Guide
- YouTube Marketing Resources
- Featured Snippets Guide
- Digital Personal Assistants Study
- Impact of Search Features on CTR
Digital Marketing Excellence Blog
Our digital marketing blog has been updated with frequent tips and thought leadership surrounding content marketing, SEO, and more. Below are many of our most popular articles. Visit our digital marketing blog here.
- Google SEO Certification: Why Doesn’t It Exist?
- Pagination Canonicalization & SEO: Your Technical Guide
- How Google’s Search Results Work: Crawling, Indexing and Ranking
- How Are People Using Facebook? Survey of 325 Users
- Keyword Cannibalization and SEO: What You Need to Know
- Mobile vs Desktop Usage: Mobile Grows But Desktop Still a Big Player in 2017
- Does Author Authority Matter for Your Content and SEO?
- How Many Pages Should Your Website Have? – Hardcore Marketing Video
- Ello: The Complete Guide to the Ad Free Social Network
Every other Monday, Eric Enge gives you the “why behind the what” of digital marketing in a 4-6-minute entertaining and informative video. We guarantee you’ll learn something new about SEO, social media, content marketing, and dozens of other digital marketing topics. Check out the latest Here’s Why videos.